Friday, August 25, 2017

Its been a while....

Hello everyone!!!! It has been quite a while since I last posted.... a year and 7 months to be exact! WOW! I cant believe it has been that long. It goes to show me that I am making the right life decision.

A year and 7 months ago I took a position at a catering company that has consumed my life and now there is physical proof that my decision to leave the toxic environment at that workplace was the best decision I have ever made! Blogging is something I absolutely love and I haven't done it since I started there.

So lets catch up.

Since January 5th 2016 (my last post) a lot has happened. Jessie and I got a pooch. Her name is Jersey and she is a boarder collie mixed with pit bull. She is super sweet and has the cutest spotted sock paws on earth :)



We also moved house in January of 2017. We are super happy living in a historic home and getting our life set up to hopefully be buying our own home in the next few years. We live in a pretty central location in our city so for me since I STILL don't have my licence it works out well because I can walk or bus pretty much anywhere when Jessie isn't home to be my driving service lol.

We have a beautiful park beside us that is called Gage Park. A wonderful Farmers Market on Saturdays and AN AMAZING AUTHENTIC Spanish food store.There are also really beautiful old buildings and houses that makes walks with Jersey so wonderful and beautiful!

Travel wise we haven't done too much this summer as we have been so focused on getting our finances in order so we can buy the land that we want. BUT we have been doing day trips to some national and provincial parks as well as a few camping trips here and there. This summer we have been to Earl Rowe, Inverhuron and Valens parks as well as a wonderfully surprising road trip to Kincardin Ontario that made us both rethink where we want to live....it is honestly the most beautiful place in Ontario I have ever seen!


I am going to try Daily posts from now until the end of September and see where is goes from there.
You can expect blogs about, the places we have visited this summer, books I have read, recipes, doggie related posts, health  and much much more so make sure you sign up for email notifications so you don't miss a single post!

Follow me on Instagram @seekristenlove

Until Tomorrow Campers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment