Monday, October 19, 2015

home sweet home

Photo Taken At the Credit River in Missisagua On.
by Jordan Sanderson

Good afternoon all! I hope your day is going splendid. :).

For all who don't know I am currently not on the road. I am living in a quaint little apartment with the love of my life in a city just outside of Toronto, Canada. Most of my family lives around the corner and some of my life long friends are a quick train ride away.

As much as I love travel, I also love home. Something I am searching for is being able to find a balance of the both! Home and Travel. Something I long for is to be able to wake up and work from where ever I am in the world. But for now I am here in Ontario and I will be posting my day to day life and adventures.

Some things I love to do when I am living in one space for an extended period of time are, Cook (you can almost always find me in my kitchen so get ready for some new and exciting recipes A La Kristen), go on weekend adventures, take pictures, read books, go to new restaurants, trying new hobbies (and hopefully finding one that I will like enough to stick) and writing, writing about my fun and adventures, and of course future travel plans! 

For now that is what  I will be posting about on a almost daily basis. but for now I must go tend to my house guest Saphira....a beauty siberian Husky! My day is already awesome!

 How do you keep yourself motivated? What are your tricks for staying on track? Let me know in the comments bellow!

Until next time fellow food loving travelers Have a fantastic day!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment