Tuesday, November 3, 2015

APPLE SAUCE!




Did anyone guess what I was making??

Simple sweet apple sauce!

All I did was FILL my dutch oven with peeled and cored apples, chopped up into pieces added one cup of water and put the lid on.







At a medium head for about 30 minutes.

Then take the lid off and stir every 3-5 minutes just to avoid any burning on the bottom of the pan.

Let it cook until its the thickness you like and well thats it!

If you like sweet apple sauce you can add honey or a sugar of some sort but to me this method makes the apple sauce sweet enough :)



Try it yourself and let me know the results in the comments below.

Or you can email me at longtriphomelifeontheroad@gmail.com.

Dont forget to follow me on instagram @seekristenlove

Until next time :)

Kristen Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment