Friday, November 6, 2015

Emperia Los Angelas

On November 4th we celebrated my 28th birthday! I had a wonderful day and was spoiled rotten! I must say if I have to pick a favorite gift (other then the love of my family and friends) I would pick my new Emperia Hand Bag . My lovely girlfriend Jessie did a wonderful job picking out the perfect new purse for me!

Emperia is a unique company that creates these BEAUTIFUL faux leather bags! Their bags are "vegan leather", and I am now honestly obsessed! Before my birthday I had never herd of this company, and now I can not get enough! Jessie you have created a monster! Their animal friendly bags come in many styles and colours!

The bag I was given was the "Lindsey Bucket Bag" in Cognac. The lining of the bag is absolutely stunning, probably one of my favorite parts to the bags design.

I am not sure where Jessie bought the bag, she will not tell me, BUT I do know that Nordstrom carries Emperia Hand Bags. We dont have a Nordstrom in the Toronto area yet (coming 2017) but you can still do a bit of online shopping!

I think I have made you read enough here is my beautiful bag!





Emperia Los Angeles

Nordstrom


No comments:

Post a Comment